Saturday, May 21, 2011

am i ready?


so some say that in 38 minutes the rapture is going to happen! I am doubtful that we will be able to predict to the time when the rapture will occur as this would kinda defeat the purpose of faith and trust in God, but none the less, the idea got me thinking.
If in 36 minutes the rapture does occur what will happen to me. How do you know if your faith is enough. I believe that I will be taken to heaven but what if I'm wrong what if my faith is not strong enough. I know that the thing about faith is that it is exactly that- Faith.
I think it would be nice to have a clear answer about where we are headed but can we ever really have that 100% we can have a strong belief but can we ever be truely, undeniably certain?
In 30 minutes we might experience the rapture my only hope is that I will be with my family, that I will be safe and that my faith is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment