Saturday, June 13, 2009

Work in Progress...


two rugs

two cardigans

one skirt

four bears

a horse...

...and the list goes on


I am queen of unfinished projects. I love to knit, it is soothing and relaxing and a wonderful distraction from the world but sometimes i get to a point where there is just no desire to finish a project, i get distracted by something more challenging, a new book, a relationship, sleep whatever it is i just don't always get to finish all my projects.


At the same time there is something comforting about those unfinished projects, they stay there, they wait and they don't put any pressure on me to perform. Those projects won't leave and at any time I can pick up the knitting needlees and start from where i left off. I didn't say it made sense but those boxes of unfinished projects bring a sense of security, warmth and comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment